This is an unofficial guide to being a TA for EECS 111: Fundamentals of Computer Programming I at Northwestern University.
It is authored and maintained by the head teaching staff for Fall 2016, although contributions are highly encouraged. This manual is designed to be a living text, updated with explanations, advice, and "gotchas" as the quarter goes on.
When in doubt, check the Racket Documentation, specifically the docs for:
- Beginning Student
- Beginning Student with List Abbreviations
- Intermediate Student
- Intermediate Student with Lambda
- Advanced Student
If you have a suggestion or contribution, feel free to submit a pull request at our GitHub repo, or backchannel one of the head TAs.
- Sarah Lim, email@example.com
- Shane Stockall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spencer Florence, email@example.com
- Will Molter, firstname.lastname@example.org